Dispute It is a 54-page “How To” e-book packed with the information you need to get justice if you are a victim of attorney negligence. Whether you are seeking an attorney refund, sanctions through the State Bar grievance process, or both, Dispute It is an invaluable resource. Available in PDF, EPUB and MOBI formats, Dispute It offers the reader an easy to follow composition consisting of an instructional guide, detailed personal stories, and proven templates. DO NOT go it alone.
Benefits of Dispute It
- My Story. Based on my account of negotiating attorney refunds and filing a State Bar grievance against two negligent attorneys.
- Build on My Success. My journey involved two attorneys, where I invested a total of $15,037 in legal fees. I recovered 43% of my total investment in attorney refunds.
- Learn from My Mistakes. My shortcomings caused me to miss out on thousands of more dollars in attorney refunds and sanctions against one attorney. However, learn from my mistakes so that you do not repeat them.
- Know Your Options. Filing a grievance with your State Bar is NOT your only option if you are trying to get an attorney refund. Dispute It offers the layman an easy 3-step process consisting of Research & Document, Evaluate Your Options, and Execute.
- Save Time. Leverage my step-by-step guide and proven templates to greatly reduce the investment of time required, regardless of the option(s) you choose.
- Improve Your Chances. Regardless of whether you file a grievance with your State Bar, go the route of your states fee dispute programs, or negotiate directly with your attorney, your chance of success is very low. Dispute It will help you to greatly improve your odds.
Ken, that’s great! I am glad to hear you and your wife will be getting back some of your fee. You both should hold your heads high. I rarely see an instance in which ex-clients take on their old lawyer without representation and are successful. Many congrats on your win, and I hope you felt my counsel was helpful. Anonymous Attorney
From The Author
My passion for writing Dispute It was birthed from my own experience, having labored tirelessly through the process of negotiating attorney refunds and filing a grievance petition with the State Bar of Texas. Along the way, I found that there was a limited amount of information available to help me, and the last thing I could afford to do was hire another attorney. Although I do not know your story, I can only assume that you fall somewhere on the spectrum of feeling frustrated, to downright violated. Trust me; I have walked in your shoes.